Please note that due to technical problems with various email providers, especially googlemail, we are currently unable to reply to your emails.
We receive your emails and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
01.09.2021 - 31.10.2021
When will the second cohort start?
1st of April 2022
Who are we looking for?
- highly motivated postgraduates with a background in Veterinary Medicine, Medicine, or Life Sciences
- enthusiastic candidates of all nationalities who have a keen interest in virology and molecular work
- excellent written and spoken English skills are required
What do we need?
- Letter of application, which should reflect the applicant’s particular skills and motivation for participation in the Research Training Group VIPER and provide further perspectives for the individual professional career (1–2 pages in English)
- Curriculum vitae (recommended: europass form www.europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae)
- Complete college or university certificates and examination results together with English translation (if applicable)
- University-entrance diploma/school leaving certificate, Abiturzeugnis
- Ranking of your five favorite projects
Short descriptions of the projects
Form: List of projects
Rank your five favorite projects: with 1 (highest priority) to 5 (minor priority).