The PhD programme "Systems Neuroscience" ...
- is conducted by the virtual cooperative Center for Systems Neuroscience (Zentrum für Systemische Neurowissenschaften Hannover, ZSN) with four participating universities in Hannover: University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover (TiHo), the Hannover Medical School (MHH), the Leibniz University Hannover, and the Hannover University of Music, Drama and Media (HMTMH).
- offers project-oriented postgraduate training in neuroscientific research
- train students for specialized, independent scientific studies and provides advanced qualifications for research and related fields
- is designed to contribute substantially to the training of young scientists in the fields of systems neuroscience and to provide skills students will need for successful research career
- is a cooperative program with international research groups in order to enhance the opportunities for mobility of doctoral candidates and to complete part of the doctoral work at a foreign university.
- You have completed your university studies with a Master's or Diploma degree (or equivalent) in human medicine, veterinary medicine, dental medicine, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or other fields of natural sciences by the time of the (intended) start date.
- In special cases Master or Diploma degrees of Universities of Applied Sciences can be accepted.
- The positions are open to all nationalities. Students should be fluent in English. Non-domestic applicants should be willing to acquire basic knowledge in German.
A maximum of 20 students are accepted each year for the winter term.