PhD focus programme "Reproduction"
- is conducted by the "Virtual Center for Reproductive Medicine
- offers specialization as a part of the PhD programme “Veterinary Research and Animal Biology” for students interested in reproduction and biotechnology
- provides project-oriented postgraduate training in reproduction and assisted reproductive technologies. The compulsory course workis part of the curriculum of "Veterinary Research and Animal Biology" . Have a look at the special Curriculum PhD Focus Reproduction.
- will provide advanced qualifications and skills for a successful career in reproductive research or practice in artificial insemination or embryo transfer units, industry, laboratories for animal or human assisted reproductive technologies, gene banking facilities, and others.
- for further organisational information and application please look under the other points in PhD "Veterinary Research and Animal Biology"
Please contact Prof. Dr. Dagmar Waberskifor more detailed information.