Exchange of study places

[Translate to English:] Maschsee in Hannover

An exchange of study places is possible between two students of veterinary medicine who are enrolled at a German university.

The exchange of study places must be capacity-neutral, i.e.

  • Both exchange partners must be enrolled in the same degree programme and subject semester at a German university.

The application must be submitted in writing and requires the consent of both universities!

In order to be able to check the application, we need the following documents from the exchange partner:

  • current certificate of enrolment
  • current proof of academic achievement (original)
  • certificate of no objection

The exchange must be completed at the local university by 31.03. (exchange for the summer semester) or 30.09. (exchange for the winter semester).

Exchange partners are not arranged via the university but via corresponding exchange exchanges, e.g.

Application for exchange of study place