Promotion of young scientists
The congress grant of the Society of Friends is intended to enable young scientists of the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover to participate in a scientific congress with their own contribution.
The participation in a lecture event of an international scientific society or association, whose scientific program - without supporting program - extends over a duration of at least two full days, can be supported. A grant can only be awarded once per person.
Requirements for the applicant
- A congress contribution has been accepted from the applicant as a lecture; acceptance as a poster may be sufficient.
- The applicant is the first author of the paper.
- The maximum age for applicants is 35 years.
- The applicant works at a scientific institution of the University of Veterinary Medicine Foundation.
- In principle, the applicant does not receive any further funding from third parties for participation in the congress.
- If the applicant receives remuneration, this may not be higher than a 50% position in pay group 14 (TV-L), formerly BAT IIa/2.